HMBA (Greek Mountain Bicycling Association)
We are a non-profit association with the aim of disseminating and promoting mountain biking, as well as the opening and maintenance of sustainable bike trails, with reference to the cyclist, respect the environment and nature.
The main objectives of the Association are:
- The dissemination and promotion of the sport of mountain biking in all its forms.
- Safeguard and enhance trail access, building & maintenance of mountain bike paths
- Learning safe mountain bike riding and promoting trail courtesy among mountain bicyclist and other people using the mountains and nature.
- Familiarity with the mountains and forests, caring for the protection and transmission of love for the environment and mountain biking
- Cooperation with relevant government departments, agencies and sports clubs. Both Greek and foreign to promote the objectives of the association.